Saturday, November 8, 2008

New phone


The screen of my T-mobile Dash has cracked from the inside two times in pretty much the same exact spot within a couple of months, of course ALWAYS before a road trip, the first time was right before Warped Tour, and now this time it's right before going to Detroit. Also this phone is slow and looks like a calculator. Total moment of misery.


So I bought a new sidekick 2008 on ebay for around $240.00, it sounds like a waste of money, but I trust that the sidekick will not break without me actually doing damage to it. My sidekick 3 never failed me, so I don't know why I even got a new phone, and I would be using that right now if my brother wouldn't have sold it. I'm really excited to get this new phone though and I'm hoping to keep it for a long time without damaging it. I would get the G1 phone, but I don't want to risk it. I'm sticking to this brand recognition. Also I just bought a clear screen protector AND a car charger. This phone better last me, I'm going to be extra extra extra EXTRA careful.

Phones and computers/laptops don't seem to mesh well with me.
I've gone through 5+ phones, for all I know this is my tenth, I either get bored, break, or damage them.
I've gone through 3 other computers/laptops, this is my fourth one, and I'm hoping it lasts long, although I do want to trade it for a laptop, because that would make more sense for college.

2 comments:

lovelorin said...

I love your use of marketing terms - makes you sound so intelligent!

meanzypeanzy said...

DUH!