Sunday, October 5, 2008

First post! Fashion

I might not know a whole lot about fashion but I'd like to think I know what looks good and what doesn't. I like the clothes I like because of the appearance. Brand name things are great, but you can find a lot of clothes that are less expensive and still as fabulous. That's my logic. Also I'm probably going to overuse the word "fabulous", because I just love it.


Seriously? I can't believe that a new trend is bringing back the over-sized bow. It's tacky, it's ugly and bows like that belong on either little girls, cartoons or dolls, not grown adults.



I love two tone dresses.

And this dress it just adorable.


Asos is incredible as is, but the clearance section is fabulous and even more affordable.

I'll get better at this I promise!

No comments: