Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween











Horrible quality taken with photobooth (and I'll add better quality pictures later), but these are my two choices/ideas for Halloween tomorrow. Well, I thought it was clever.

The black ears are from The Theatrical Shop.
The black quarter length shirt is from Gap.
The red shorts are from Wal-Mart turned inside out.
The yellow ovals were cut/glued out from a felt material from Wal-Mart.
The white gloves are from Wal-mart.
The leggings are from American Apparel (Black Láme Matte).
The black tank is from Target.
The red polka dot tank is from Forever 21.
The red polka dot bow is ribbon from Wal-mart is cut/tied/ glued to a hair pin.
The black cinched belt is from Target.


Not shown:
Yellow wedges from Target from a year or so ago. I might just go out and buy some low budget yellow patent leather heels though, I'm not quite sure yet.

1 comment:

lovelorin said...

YOU SHOULD BE MINNIE CAUSE ITS HOT TODAY!