Monday, October 6, 2008

My name, fakerettes, and shoes!

First off, I'd like to say this, my name is spelled like Meanz, and yes, that's my real name and that's how it's spelled on my birth certificate, but the pronunciation is "mince" you know like mince meat, it's honestly not that hard. Recently I was being hit on by this guy, basically, he didn't know how to pronounce my name. Not that I was remotely interested but don't you think you should know how to pronounce someone's name before attempting to get in their pants? Honestly, how hard is it to ask someone how to say their name. If you say it wrong, you just look like an idiot. So, please take a second or two to learn how to say someone's name. Trust me, I'm not self-centered or anything, but how stupid can people be? It could easily be taken offensively. I'm sure I'm not that only one that secretly hates it when people say their name wrong. Don't be an idiot. "Means" isn't my name.

Next, electronic cigarettes. I learned about these today in one of my classes, my social problems professor showed us his. I think it's fucking weird. It really show how quickly technology can advance and how it can even help with our health. I mean you still get nicotine and that's the addicting factor in a cigarette but it helps the air, because when you exhale it, it comes out as a mist. It doesn't cause secondhand smoke. This invention could actually benefit society, and I feel weird saying that about a cigarette, well fakerette? Haha. I had no idea this even existed before today, and I guess it's perfectly legal and you can use it anywhere AND it helps you quit! Can't forget about that. I can't get my mind around it, what other things have been invented that I have no idea about?


It actually was made to look like a real cigarette.


These Jeffrey Campbell shoes are hott, hott, hott! They sell for $125 on Urban Outfitters, but on Amazon you can get them for $99.95!

Btw, I link everything, so click on the pictures and shit.

2 comments:

Brooklyn :) said...

hahahahhahaha yess!! MEAN-Z MEAN-Z BYE!!

R said...

Wow I've never heard of electronic cigs either, I think thats pretty cool actually, kinda weird, but cool. I hate real cigs and the smell of smoke .
The Jeffrey Campbell shoes are really hot too =)