Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ever thought? Hey I want to smell like meat!?

Well, if those words have ever left your mouth, you are very lucky. Burger King came out with a cologne called "Flame" that is supposed to make you smell like cooked meat. Yummy, right? What girl could resist that? Hahaha. Who in their right mind would want to smell like cooked meat? I guess you really can have it your way? I suppose if you're really interested it's a pretty good 'value', $3.99! Full of puns the morning; lack of sleep.


The commercial:


The king is creepy enough! Ugh!

CNN's take:


So hilarious though! Apparently, it smells like gasoline!

2 comments:

lovelorin said...

I heard about the meat fragrance on the radio about a week ago. I kind of want to buy it for someone as a joke, since its only like $4.

meanzypeanzy said...

HAHA, BUY IT FOR MATT