Thursday, December 18, 2008

Movie review


I would probably give Milk 4 1/2 stars out of 5, not only because I support homosexuality. This movie, of course was based on the true story of Harvey Milk, who became the first openly gay male elected to a public office. Although he ran three times and and failed, his fourth try prevailed. I laughed and cried. One of the best things about this movie is the amazing casting: Sean Penn, James Franco, Emile Hirsch, Josh Brolin and so on. This is also a great time for this movie come out that can help open people's eyes to the controversy and horrific pass of Prop 8; I do not support taking away ANY human rights or discrimination. I think we need another movement. Watch this movie, it'll be a good way to spend 2 hours and 8 minutes of your time.

No comments: