Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Marc Jacobs, LV, Stephen Sprouse, Britney


So there is a book coming out about Stephen Sprouse, the designer that incorporated graffiti and punk into fashion, you can pre-order it on Amazon for about $40.95. It comes out January 13, 2009!

This is Stephen Sprouse. He died at the age of 50 in 2004 from lung cancer. Sad :(
But his inspiration definitely lives on!


This is Marc Jacobs he, Louis Vuitton and Stephen Sprouse all collaborated on graffiti logo bags in 2001, and to celebrate the new book coming out about Stephen, Louis Vuitton decided to revive the graffiti logos once again!

The carry all bag above is $1,500.00.
And this bag is adorable! and fabulous!

Look how fit Marc Jacobs has gotten!

The pareo is $380.00.

Bracelets are $1,200.00 each. I love the bracelets.

Charm is $250.00.


And this rose bag is $1,200.00.

And here are some others I found:


I thought these looked kinda cool.

Orange is cute!

Not really digging the hat there.

But I love all the stuff, if I was richer, I would definitely be splurging!



Britney's new CD Circus hit the stores today! It was leaked a long time ago on the internet, so I heard it. I'm not too impressed, I mean it's decent. It's got a few good songs, like: Womanizer, Circus, Kill the Lights.

I don't like the picture she chose for her CD cover though, one of her eyes looks weird, and it's just not that flattering, also it's a little too cheesy. I think I'll begin to like it more after a while, yet I still think Blackout was a lot better of an album.

She perfroms in Minnesota on April 3rd! Front row tickets are $125.00, which honestly isn't horrible! I've just always liked her. AND I hope her performances get better...

No comments: